Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Card using Art Philosophy Cartridge and Florentine Paper

Yes, I know it's a little late but I wanted to share this quick and easy card I made for my Mom on Mother's Day.  I spent the weekend scrapbooking with my sweet friend Nancy, and I couldn't help but set a little time aside to making this card.  My Mom is a gardener, so flowers were definitely "in the mix", not to mention the Florentine Paper!  I actually purchased a gift and card with my siblings, so it wasn't necessary for me to even give her a homemade card, so I kept it very simple. 


I cut the card base using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  It is 4" x 4".

Inside Shot


Supplies (all are CTMH unless otherwise noted)

Paper:  Florentine Paper Packet which includes Colonial White Cardstock
Embellishments: Just Blooms Paradise Paper Flowers (Z1710), Filigree Charms (Z1269), Bohemian Assortment (Z1687), Opaques Pearl Gems (Z1336).
Stamps: Trinity Alphabet (E1021), Mad About You (Dec. SOTM)
Ink:  Creme Brulee, Desert Sand



No comments:

Post a Comment