Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Catalogues are Here!

I have been completely "captured" by summer!  Between holidays, yard work, running with children, etc, my blog postings have taken a bit of a hit!  I hope to get back into the routine of regularly posting some "creative motivation".

My shipment of new catalogues has arrived!  It is IMPRESSIVE!!  If you'd like a copy of the idea book, send me an e-mail or give me a call and I will get one to you.  There are so many wonderful new items!  




Foremost though, we have a new Cricut cartridge!  It is called Artiste, and it is an amazing collection of images.  



Like the Art Philosophy cartridge, it is offered as a collection, complete with three co-ordinating stamp sets as well as chip board shapes.  Have a look through the idea book here. It is loaded with a ton of creative inspiration!

Also featured in the catalogue are 8 brand new paper packs, new Workshop-on-the-Go kits (some specifically for card-making and some specifically for scrapbooking), 6 new colors (our color palette has changed from 60 to 40), over 50 new accessories (including burlap ribbon, new wood shapes, glitter gel, chalkboard shapes, journal spots, etc.), new my creations albums and project kids, as well as workshop kits for home decor projects.  Incredible!



No comments:

Post a Comment