Friday, November 9, 2012

Computer Woes - Yet Still Crafting!

  Computer Woes

It has been a very interesting month!  After having "lost" a couple major appliances in our house, we then experienced our first EVER computer loss.  Our Mac's have been very good to us over the years, but after way too many power outages, our family computer bit the dust.  I won't even start with the data loss (all my blog images/photos included - insert GASP here), but we have quickly come to realize how central our computer was to the functioning of  our family.  From hockey schedules to school newsletters to blogging to homework to photography to e-mails to bookkeeping for not-for-profits I volunteer for -- we have really been thrown a wrench. 

My apologies for not blogging and for the lack of quality which may follow.  I thought that blogging something was better than blogging nothing.  The pictures I post may be poor quality for the next little while as we figure out how to proceed, but I promise it will get better once things are ironed out.  I have so much to share (some of it is lost, though), but I'll try different methods to get things posted.  

Sorry to be a downer, but I thought some explanation was needed.  I'll try to get some projects up over the next little while.

We've tried to stay positive around here, see cartoon below.  

Merry Christmas Eve Eve(:

Here is a card inspired my a fellow CTMH consultant, Vicki Wizniuk.  




So simple, yet I just LOVE it.  I used my Cricut to cut out the numbers  (font is from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge).  I painted some white paper with some Pearl Paint  (also CTMH) and then sprinkled with glitter before punching out with a snowflake punch (Martha Stewart).  I used the November Stamp of the Month - Capture the Date (yours for only $5 with any $50 purchase) to stamp 'December'.  I then added a little bling with the CTMH clear sparkles.  Voila!

Again, I apologize for the substandard photo quality - I do not take it lightly.   I promise it is temporary :)

Also, don't miss out on our current promo for the month of November, with you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for the Stamp of the Month AND you can then purchase any stamp set in the catalogue for 50% off.  Now is the perfect time to pick up your favorite!

Check out the details here!


No comments:

Post a Comment