Saturday, June 1, 2013

Make it a "Banner Day"!

Promotion for the Month of June


When you place a $25 order in June that includes one stamp set, you will receive a My Creations® Mini Banner for FREE!  The Mini Banner includes 10 chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes with 9 jump rings for hanging.  The Mini Banners are versatile and a great addition to your parties & get-togethers.

Not the greatest quality picture, but here is a project I made for my daughter using the My Creations Mini Banner!  I even had a couple pieces left over to use as chipboard elements for cards or scrapbook pages. For the blog posting featuring this project, click here.




The Art Philosophy cartridge has cuts that co-ordinate with the shapes of this banner, so if you have the cartridge, it is super easy to cut your paper for these pieces.  Take a look at this video for more fun ideas on using the My Creations Mini Banner!



*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

June Stamp of the Month

June 2013: A Flowering Bunch (S1306A)

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.



Further details on these three projects can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment