Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Get Organized with the new Large Organizer!

In our last catalogue, we introduced another piece to our line of storage/organization tools - the Large Organizer!  This is one of my FAVORITE  items!

I have A LOT of scrapbooking supplies and this has been a great way to put them all in their place.  I love that it is portable.  I love that it is stackable with our other sizes of organizers.  I love that it has removable divided sections.  It can be used for stamp sets, tools, stamp pads, etc.  It fits MY needs perfectly.  Check out the video below!





Don't forget -- it's National Stamping Month!!  For the month of September only, with a $50 purchase, you can qualify to purchase ALL 3 of these amazing stamp sets for only $10!!



The "You are my Happy" stamp set trio is a fantastic value -- not to mention versatile!  This offer includes a stamp set of sentiments, an alphabet stamp set and a set of seasonal icons! Don't miss it!

google-site-verification: googleb86ddf0855625360.html

No comments:

Post a Comment