Saturday, January 26, 2013

Avonlea Sympathy Card

Here is a quick card I put together using the Avonlea Paper Pack.  I love using this layout because you just need to pick a paper pack and away you go!  A favorite embellishment of mine is the Flutter Paper Shapes.  I love, love, love these little butterflies because you can use them "as is" or use an ink pad and a sponge to color them up as I did here!  This is a really quick card -- especially if you have the dimension (which I'm going to give you)!





And of course, I always like to make a coordinating envelope and decorate inside the card.  Here is what I did with this one.



*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *


Dimensions:

Teal piece - 2-3/4" x 4" 
Avonlea Patterned pieces - 2-1/2" x 2" (two pieces)
Garden Green in center - 3-3/4" x 2-3/4"
Colonial White in center (to stamp on) - 3-1/2" x 2-1/2"

Supplies (all are CTMH unless otherwise noted)

Paper:  Avonlea Paper Packet, Colonial White Card and Envelope
Embellishments: Just Blooms Flutter Paper Shapes (Z1463), Bitty Opaques Pearl Gems (Z1707).
Stamps:  Love Life (D1482), Eclectic Edges (C1450), Casual Expressions (D1525), For my Friend (D1510),
Ink: Pacifica, Garden Green

No comments:

Post a Comment