Friday, January 25, 2013

Don't Miss Out on the January Promos!

I know it has been a while, but after the hectic holiday season followed by a fantastic, spontaneous family getaway, I am eager to get back into a routine!  With the February launch of the new catalogue, I am SUPER excited!  You are going to LOVE the new products!!

I just thought I would put out a reminder not to miss out on the January Stamp of the Month and the super-cute Whoo's Your Valentine Promo.  There are only a few days left to take advantage of both offers (ending January 31).  They are both very different in style.

The January Stamp of the Month, Happy Valentine's is full of love and can be used in a number of different projects, and as always is only $5 with any $50 order.
 
Project Ideas

January Stamp of the Month Set


The Whoo's Your Valentine Promo is SO cute!  The treat tubes are so versatile and are a little peak at the new product coming out in the new catalogue.  I know I will be using the stamp set in this promo for a number of projects -- I love the little owl!  And for just $10, it is an incredible steal!  It includes twelve die-cut boxes (in four colors), three sheets of colored cardstock, one sheet of silver glitter paper, twelve treat tubes with lids and the Whoo's Your Valentine Stamp Set. 

Project Idea for the Kit
Stamp Set Included in the Kit
Each of these promos is available with any $50 order.  You can even take both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment