Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Best Promotion - EVER!

 
In all the years I have been with Close to my Heart, I have never seen a sign-up promotion this FANTASTIC!  If you are a hobbyist who loves scrapbooking/cardmaking or looking to build a business/make money on the side, you MUST take advantage of this offer!

During the month of April, you will receive over $400 in products for only $99!!  When you sign up as a consultant and purchase the $99 starter kit, you will receive the Cricut Cartridge bundle of your choice for FREE!!  



PLUS if you sign up with me,
I will give you a stamp set of your choice (up to $15 value)
for FREE!


If you are a visual person (like I am), you may want to see what you will be getting :)  You will receive all the items pictured below as well as the Cricut Bundle of your choice.  The business supplies you will receive (bags, forms, paper sample swatches, etc) are not pictured below, but you get those as well!

$99 Starter Kit

Artbooking Cricut Bundle

Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle
Artiste Cricut Bundle


You get to choose the Cricut bundle that is your favourite.  You will receive over $400 in product and supplies for only $99!  The starter kits includes a fantastic assortment of our products:  stamp pads, acrylic blocks, three stamp sets, five mini stamp sets, an alphabet stamp set, various embellishments (triangle studs, shimmer trim, resin flowers, twist ties), two of our incredible layout idea books (one for cards, one for scrapbooking), CTMH paper (solid and patterned), tools (such as micro-tip scissors, glue pen, sponge, stamp cleaner and brush pad) - and of course, your FREE Cricut cartridge bundle!!  After that point, you are able to place your orders at a consultants discount.

____________

For more information, follow this link to my webpage.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this offer, signing up is a super easy process.  It is all done online by following this link: 


Once you have signed up through my website, send me an e-mail letting me know which stamp set you would like for FREE!!
____________

If you have any questions, please give me a call or send me an e-mail.  I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

This offer is only available during the month of April.  This promotion is super hot so act quickly to be sure to get the Cricut cartridge you love most!!

To help you decide which cartridge you like best, links to pdf versions of the cartridge handbooks can be found below; or check out my blog post "Which CTMH Cartridge is best?"  

















No comments:

Post a Comment