Monday, March 26, 2012

Birthday Cards using CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge

















These cards were made using the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (see sizes below).  This cartridge is one of the main reasons I became a consultant with Close to my Heart.  If you are a Cricut user, this is the most amazing cartridge!  You will quickly fall in love.  If I had to choose my favorite Cricut Cartridge, this would be IT!  You purchase it as a bundle -- it comes with three co-ordinating stamp sets as well as three sheets of co-ordinating chipboard dimensional elements.  All for only $99!  I love the idea of stamp sets with co-ordinating cuts on the cartridge.  All you have to do is cut it and stamp, and you end up with a beautiful complete embellishment!  The cartridge is complete with 700 images including font, shapes and 3D items.  I will continue to add project ideas on this blog as I reach for this cartridge over and over!

Using the Art Philosophy Cartridge:

I cut out the ticket shaped card (Rctngle4 with Card feature selected) at  5-3/4" on black cardstock.
I cut out two ticket shapes (Rctngle4) at 2-1/2"- one on patterned cardstock for the front and one on colonial white cardstock for the inside.
I cut out three stars (Star5) at 1" on Tulip cardstock as well as one cupcake (Cupcake) at 2-1/2".




















I then stamped on the cupcake and stars with the co-ordinating stamp from the Celebration set that comes with the cartridge.
I cut out three 1-1/2" squares in colonial white and inked the edges with a sponge and Tulip ink.
On the cupcake, I tied black and white grosgrain ribbon around it.  I then used some sparkles to add a little bling to the muffin top!
The sentiments were stamped in black also using the Celebration stamp set that comes with the Art Philosophy cartridge. Voila!

















No comments:

Post a Comment