Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cool Tip Tuesday - Are you in a "color rut"??

I try my best to put myself "out there" and look for ideas to help me do things faster and better.  I am always amazed at how many super-bright ladies are out there, and best of all, they are willing to share!

For today's cool tip, I came across this website that will help me with my chronic issue of being stumped by color selection.  I have a few 'tried and trues" that I always seem to fall back on, but I am almost color blind when it comes to choosing which colors go best together.

The site is called My Create Ink - CTMH Color Lab

My Create Ink Color Lab





All you have to do is choose a color, or two, or three, etc. from the list on the left of the site, then when you click on "search" it will give you a visual list of suggested color combination complete with a ranking.

I love to choose just one or two colors and see what comes back!  This site will definitely help me break out of my chronic color rut!  I like it so much that I am going to put a blog badge on the right of my blog that will lead directly to the site.  Whenever you are in a "color rut" just come visit my blog and the link will be there for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment