Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cool Tip Tuesday - Making Ink Color Sample Sheets



Wow - what a whirlwind!  My kids were off for Spring Break and blogging definitely seemed to take the back burner!  I can't feel bad about it though because we really made use of their holiday time as they truly relaxed and did what they enjoy. Hopefully, I will be back at it for a while now!

Today's tip is very quick, but I find it to be very valuable.  I find it incredibly helpful to have Ink Color Sample Sheets.  Whenever I acquire new ink, I always add it to my color sample sheets.  I am a highly visual learner and seem to want to SEE everything I have at my disposal.  This doesn't always help when you have limited surface space, so this is a nice compromise!  A video is also included below.

I have included the pdf of the Ink Color Sample Sheet template, so feel free to download and use it.

For those of you that are not familiar with the term "second generation stamping", I will provide a brief explanation.  Second generation stamping is when you stamp an image a second time without re-inking your stamp.  I have included a video below which shows this technique, as well as how I made my ink color sample sheets. 



Quick tip - but as I said, I find it to be very useful and valuable.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment