Thursday, April 5, 2012

Take the Plunge! Give Digital Scrapbooking a try!

I'm a "get your hands dirty" type of girl.  I take pride in getting deeply involved in whatever I am working on -- definitely not afraid to get my hands a little dirty!  I think this is why I love paper crafting so much.  I am able to make a big mess with my supplies, and emerge with a beautiful page or card!  I think this is also why I was a little hesitant to give digital scrapbooking a try.

I had tried a few pieces of software and grappled with where I was going to print my pages off.  Nothing seemed to really impress me.  Just recently I thought I would take another kick at the can and give Close to my Heart's Studio J a try.  WOW! I was pleasantly surprised!!  The software was very easy to use, there was a tonne of different layout ideas, all the creative options (such as journalling, adding embellishments, distressing the edges of paper or photos) were at my disposal, uploading photos was quick and easy, ordering was a snap and the list goes on and on!  I did five layouts in no time at all!  I was really impressed with the layout options -- you cans use up to 15 photos in a layout!

I was thoroughly impressed as I worked through creating my pages.  They all came together very quickly.  However, the real kicker was when I received my printed layouts in the mail. The shipping was quick and the layouts were of amazing quality.  I just can't seem to find enough synonyms for "fantastic"!  All I can say is that the Studio J software truly delivered and was true to the promise - faster, simpler, easier.

You can try the Studio J software for FREE -- no obligation to purchase.  Go to the Studio J website and set up a user account -- then get started trying things out!  You only have to pay if you want to have your layouts printed.  This would give you an idea of how the software works -- I guarantee you will be impressed.  

I have included a few of my own layouts below.  Of course, when you print them off, there is not white border or Studio J logo.  They are true 12x12.  The quality is superb and they even include the sheet protectors! 

Take the plunge -- give it a try!









* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

April Stamp of the Month


This month features the stamp set You Are . .  (set of 15).  It's retail value if $17.95, but with a $50 purchase, you are able to purchase it for only $5!  This is a fantastic stamp set that works well for both card making and scapbooking!


This month also marks the beginning of our Dotty for You Promotion!

Dotty for You!

Snatch a Dotty for You paper packet at an incredible discount or even FREE!

April 2012 Constant Campaign: Dotty for You
Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month in May by mixing and matching to your heart’s content with our new Dotty for You paper packet! The trendy patterns on the front of the papers coordinate perfectly with the dots on the reverse side, giving you lots of options for crafting colorful layouts, cards, and other projects. Dotty for You includes 24 specially designed, coordinating B&T Duos® sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) and an artwork idea insert to get your creative juices flowing.
There are three ways to get this exclusive Dotty for You paper packet, valued at $19.95:

  • Place an order of $35 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book between April 17 and May 31, and add the Dotty for You paper packet for just $5*.
  • Host a Gathering with a sales total of $400 or more (excluding tax, shipping/handling, and Operation Smile® donations) between April 17 and May 31 and receive a Dotty for You paper packet FREE.
  • Join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant between April 1 and May 31 and receive a Dotty for You paper packet FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment